Loaded to the brim with Maine Made Food & Goods from Local Artisan Makers.
Voted “THE” Best Maine Gift Box
Highest Customer Satisfaction. Since 2015. We curate Gift Boxes of 10-15 high quality Maine made products Seasonally via 5 shipments throughout the year
“Quality Maine goods in giftable shipments”
“Very highly reviewed Maine gift box”
“The perfect Maine holiday gift to send”
You will love our Hand-Curated, Artisan & Small Business, Maine Made Food and Goodies – loaded into a beautiful Gift Box, or Maine Gift Basket. Our customers tell us that this is literally the Best Maine Gift Idea for their loved ones.
The ‘Summer Like No Other’ Gift Box
Ships June to August via USPS Priority 1-3 Day Mail
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Peace, Love & Lobsters Maine Bottle Coolie, Maine Scene/Union
- Lavender & Balsam Scent Pillow, Paine Products/Auburn
- Seafood Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix, RavensNest Farm/Gouldsboro
- Maine’s Finest Salt Water Taffy, Haven’s Candies/Westbrook
- Blueberry Black & Fruit Tea, Bar Harbor Tea Co/Bar Harbor
- Jumbo Classic Whoopie Pie, Steve’s Snacks/Skowhegan
- Wild Blueberry Ginger Jam, Mothers Mountain Jams/Falmouth
- Jumbo Double Chocolate Whoopie, Steve’s Snacks/Skowhegan
- Maine Fishing Village Playing Cards, Maine Scene/Union
- “2020 Summer Lobster Card”, Lobstering Is An Art
- Canned Maine Blueberries, Bar Harbor Jam Co./Bar Harbor
- Maine Salt & Pepper Chips, Fox Family/Mapleton
- Almond & Maine Blueberry Snack Mix, Portland Fruit & Nut
- Handmade Granola, Lucy’s Granola/East Blue Hill
- Maine Blueberry Honey, Swan’s Honey/Albion
The Fall Box
Ships Sept to Nov via USPS Priority 1-3 Day Mail
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Bixby & Co., Seasonal Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Caramels/Rockland
- Bub N’Muthas, Downeast Dinnah’ Dust, Dry Rub/Winter Harbor
- Zen Bear Pure Maine Honey Tea, Bee-ing Better/Brunswick
- Maine Maple Products, Pure Maine Maple Syrup, 3.4oz/Madison
- New England Cupboard, Old Fashion Apple Crisp Mix/Hermon
- Steve’s Snacks, Pumpkin Whoopie Pie, Jumbo/Skowhegan
- Lucy’s Naughty Chocolate Cherry Granola/East Blue Hill
- Coastal Maine Popcorn Co., Maine Maple, Event/Boothbay Harbor
- Sabbathday Lake Shakers, Mulling Cider Spice Bag/New Gloucester
- Steve’s Snacks, Classic Whoopie Pie, Jumbo/Skowhegan
- Activities Guide of Maine, Summer/Fall Issue
- Spring Break Maple Farm, Pure Maple Candied Moose/Smryna
- Maine Made Me, “My Heart Is In Maine” Oval Car Sticker/York
- Mother’s Mountain, Cranberry Apple Jam, 8.25oz/Falmouth
- Maine “Brew&Bev” Guide, 2019
The Winter Wonderland Gift Box
Ships December to February via USPS Priority 1-3 Day Mail
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Maine Searsucker Lobster Wristlet
- Stonewall Kitchen, Snowflake Peppermint Bark
- Maine Island Soap Co, Pine Needle Soap
- Down East Magazine, Holiday Special 2019
- Steve’s Snacks, Mint Whoopie Pie
- Paine Products, Balsam Fir Mini Pillow
- Ken’s Wicked Good Lip Balm, Christmas Blend
- Steve’s Snacks, Maple Whoopie Pie
- Miss Moonmaker, Bath Bomb Eucalyptus
- Bixby Chocolate Company, Birdie Bar
- Needhams by Robins Confections
- Zen Bear, Cocoa Noir
- Bar Harbor Tea Co, Christmas Tea
- Havens Candies, Trail Mix
- Lobstering Is An Art, Winter Greeting Card
The Spring has Sprung Box
Ships April to June via USPS Priority 1-3 Day Mail
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Maine Island Soap Company, Morning Mint Artisanal Soap
- Portland Fruit & Nut Co, Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
- Maine Street Bee, Beeswax Honeycomb Candle
- Steve’s Snacks, Jumbo Black Raspberry Whoopie Pie
- Raven’s Nest Farm, Lobster Mac & Cheese Pasta Sauce Mix
- Coastal Maine Popcorn Co, Rosemary & Sea Salt
- Stonewall Kitchen, Maine Blueberry Mini Jam
- Steve’s Snacks, Jumbo Classic Whoopie Pie
- Maine Scene, Maine Lobster Coaster
- Miss Moonmaker, Mermaid Salve
- Swan’s Honey, Raspberry Honey
- Safe Harbor Confections, Incredible Scenes Chocolate Bag, Puffin
- Mad Gabs, Signature Raspberry Lip Butter
- Haven’s Candies, Old Fashioned Jelly Beans
The “Brighten My Day, Please” Box
Ships to Arrive right before Mother’s Day.
Premium Products (Upgrade)
- Maine Street Bee, Rolled Honeycomb Candle/Cumberland
- Maine Scene, Mainer Old Home Recipe Book/Union
- Haven’s Candies, Gummy Lobsters/Westbrook
- Bub N’Muthas, Honey n’Heat Meat Rub/Winter Harbor
- Hilltop Boilers, Pure Maine Maple Syrup/Newfield
- Steve’s Snacks, Jumbo Classic Whoopie Pie/Skowhegan
- Casco Bay Soap Co., Spring Lilac Soap/Portland
- Bar Harbor Tea Co., New England Maple Black Tea/Bar Harbor
- Bixby & Co., Maine Original Needhams/Rockland
- Maine Scene, Maine Oval Vinyl Sticker/Union
- Maine Jams & Jellies, Wild Blueberry Jam/Madison
- Coastal Maine Popcorn Co., Olive Oil & Sea Salt/Boothbay Harbor
- Steve’s Snacks, Jumbo Orange Crush Whoopie Pie/Skowhegan
- Bar Harbor Tea Co., Wild Maine Blueberry Black Tea/Bar Harbor
- Maine Scene, Lobster Emblazoned Pencil/Union
We’re proud to send the very best Maine gift items to those across the country with a special fondness for our beautiful state. These Gift Baskets can be shipped around the world; including our military bases and troops.
The Best Maine Gift Company
Always free shipping and satisfaction guaranteed, just like our friends at LL Bean. The guarantee means that if something goes wrong, we will make it right, 100% of the time. It’s that simple. Paying as low as $49 for a total delivered retail value of $80+ doesn’t hurt either.
Making “Buy Local” Convenient and Affordable
We’re so proud to support 50+ local Maine businesses in our Maine Gift Baskets every year. “Maine made” is more than a tagline to us; it’s a way to ensure we source quality Maine products while keeping our communities strong. Our goal is to help you shop local in Maine with ease. If you are looking for unique Maine Gift ideas – you’ve found the right place.
Doing Well by Doing Good
Our company has been helping our neighbors since day one. The first two years we donated 10% of our profit to Maine charities voted on by our customers. Since then, we’ve donated a toy to a child in need for every purchase made on our site with our 1:1 donation match benefitting Toys for Tots.
Loved and Operated by a Lifelong New Englanders
Established in 2015, Seasonal Maine is a passion project by lifelong New Englanders, Melissa & Jason Perry. Having six kids that enjoy spending every day possible on the beaches of York; they enjoy bringing special products from local companies to those that love Maine.
Peg Balano on 01/16/2020
We were so surprised with the variety and quality of items in our Christmas box from Seasonal Maine. We live in Maine and had not tried many of the items. We loved them all, including the whoopee pies, salted sea caramels, needhams and Fox Family Potato Chips. So now we know how good they are. Great marketing for Mainers as well as those from away, who may miss many of Maine’s specialty treats. We’d love to get this gift every year!
Torsten Mahr on 01/07/2020
It was a perfect gift for my girlfriend for christmas. She lived in Maine for a year and this totally brings the way life should be to our home in Germany 😉 and she was very happy. Delivery via myus.com was hazle free. thanks to luke for great customer care and nice collection.
Brenda Finter on 01/04/2020
My mom loved her gift box! I received the nicest thank you note. Thank you for a very unique gift.
Cheryl Barter on 01/01/2020
I ordered this box for my son and wife in California, they both loved it. They shared the whoopie pies, 1/2 each of the two different flavors. They are looking for more. My daughter-in-law immediately put the headband on and kept it on. They shared their opening the box with me on you tube so I could see how they liked it. The pine scented pillow made them both home sick.
Joyce S on 12/31/2019
The Maine box was a gift for dear friends who have been to Maine and loved it very much. Due to advanced age, they can no longer travel there but they really enjoyed their “little sampling of Maine” through the box.
Sharon B on 12/30/2019
We loved the Whoopi pies, both flavors. I love the balsam, I put it in my dresser drawer. I haven’t used the chapstick yet but I am a chapstick junky, so that was a plus, lol. We have nibbled on a little bit of everything, and enjoyed it all. Thanks again, looking forward to the spring box already!
kelly meyer on 01/06/2020
When my best friend in Texas received it and opened it she called me right up! She thought it was awesome and a great gift!! She loved everything in it!! I will be ordering again!!
Eric on 01/03/2020
My wife and I just received a gift box (yaaay!) from an anonymous Santa via USPS. Thanks soooo much. We will be looking forward to placing an order again later this year.
Chris Averill on 01/02/2020
My parents sent my wife and I a box for Christmas and we loved it! While we frequently get to Maine to visit friends and hangout, it’s still a great reminder of all of the wonderful things the state has to offer. The box is jam packed with a variety of goodies, and I love that they all come from different (mostly small) businesses in various parts of the state. You’ve got honey from Kennebec County, potato chips from Aroostook, candies from Rockland and Whoopie pies from Skowhegan. Not to mention the Maine staple, maple syrup! Short of a live lobster and some blueberry pie from Helen’s in Machias, this is about as Maine as you can get! I highly recommend for anyone looking to send a gift to a homesick Mainah or to introduce your friends to the bounty Maine has to offer!
Donna Ferris on 01/01/2020
My Mom, Eileen, absolutely loved her Winter box! It was fun watching her discover each item! Couldn’t wait to eat that Whoopie Pie! The smell of balsam took her home!
Sandy DePaola on 12/31/2019
The shipment was quick and we loved everything in the box! Love having a little bit of Maine in Connecticut!
Elaine Pappalardo on 12/28/2019
Thank you so much for the Maine gift box. My niece and her fiancé are living in Michigan, both are from Maine. They LOVED the gift box. My niece said she cried when she opened it because it made her so happy!!
Mary Ann McGonagle on 01/05/2020
My cousins loved gifts from Maine! They loved whopper pies and tastes of Maine. Thank you. This was a wonderful gift idea to send.
Cheryl Tupper on 12/31/2019
It makes a great gift for friends and family out of state.
Savanna Roux on 12/31/2019
I sent the box to my Dad who grew up in Maine (but now lives in Florida), he really loved it. The double chocolate whoopie was amazing he said! He’s also excited for the gift card since he’ll be traveling there for a visit next month. Thank you for a wonderful gift that brought him a piece of home!
Tenney Swift on 12/29/2019
I adore everything about this business and all the support you give to Maine. It’s money well spent as far as I’m concerned. May you grow and prosper but keep the Maine touches.
Carol Hutton on 12/28/2019
I just finished he whoopie pie. It was good. We appreciated the honey and maple syrup. Maine has the best. The caramels are a present for a gluten-free friend due to dental work. The only thing we couldn’t use at all was the balsam pillow due to allergies. My SIL loved it. This won’t be my last box. Great job!
Gina Astarita on 12/28/2019
The box was amazing my fiance loved it.
janis howe on 12/28/2019
What a fantastic gift of Maine! I purchased the one time gift for a couple in Florida who are former Mainers. They absolutely loved it all!! They don’t have whoopie pies there so that was a big hit. Everything in it, they loved. What a great gift! I may have to do the others for them.